GENERAL CONDITIONS OF CARRIAGE
These general conditions are valid from the acceptance and for all future shipments of the customer, unless canceled/modify in written form by the customer against previous agreement with Parsimpex
All transportations are regulated by Ginevra’s Convention 15th May 1956 and subsequent amendments(CMR) which the client declares to know and fully accept
- If the shipment is made by land is automatically insured with the CMR regulation. The procedures to claim, survey and possible refound are managed directly by the insurer.
- All-Risk Insurance: to be agreed on a spot basis against written request of the customer
- The refound of any claims does not change the terms of payment. The procedure of refound is independent of the balance of transport invoices as managed directly with the insurance company. In any case, the damage can not be deducted from the freight or be reason to stop payment.
2) CUSTOM CONTROLS:
Shipments to and from non-EU countries can be subject to controls by the Customs Authorities or Finance Police. The controls or assistance provided by us will be calculate and debit if not explicitly written in our offer.
3) CANCELLATIONS AND STOP DEMURRAGE :
- National transport: penalty equal to 20% of the freight agreed for cancellations within 48 working hours before loading date.
- International Groupage Shipment: penalty equal to 40% of the freight agreed for cancellations within 48 working hours before loading date.
- International Full Truck: penalty equal to 40% of the freight agreed for cancellations within 48 working hours before loading date.
- Project Cargo and Out of Gauge: penalty equal to 50% of the freight agreed for cancellations within 5 working days before loading date. Penalty equal to 100% of the freight agreed for cancellations within 48 working before loading date.
- Eventual stops caused by late and/or missed payment will be invoiced at sight as per quotation. Payment must be made by bank transfer before unloading.
The customer agrees to pay as per written offer and order confirmation to the following account:
IBAN: IT 46 J 05048 20600 000 000 000 526
- In case the company fails to fulfil for any reason the terms of payment, the legal representative (C.E.O. or Owner) of the company commits himself ,with his signature on this contract, to act as joint warrantor.
5) PROOF OF DELIVERY:
Any proof of delivery (POD, CMR, DDT, etc.) must be requested in written form at the moment of enquiry; in case this is not done the customer agrees to pay the invoice without any copy or original proof delivery. In any case, proof of delivery are provided only in by email.
According to article 13 n. 196/2003, Parsimpex informs the client that personal data of the same (as well as those relating to any employees of the same), collected with the signature on the contract will be undertaken and entered into the databases customers / suppliers / contractors of Parsimpex SRL. Personal data will be treated in compliance with the above regulations for the following purposes: legal obligations related to civil, tax, accounting; management accounting, administrative and operational collaboration